Sunday 29 June 2008

Happy Bifday To Me

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a most excellent time. All week I had been completely underwhelmed by the whole forthcoming event, unusual for me as I usually act like a total child for about a month before. I got a great selection of dvds and some lovely vouchers to do some guilt free shopping with. My favourite aunt and uncle sent me some flowers and the children kept singing happy birthday songs all day. Champagne flowed and I got pleasantly squiffy. All in all...marvellous.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Belated greetings ... dunno about thinking about my birthday beforehand. It's mine on Wednesday and I keep forgetting about it and don't even know what presents I'd like. Could be that I'm in a state of denial though.

Geoff said...

All the best people have birthdays this time of year. Except for me, of course.

Many happy returns.

Inwardly Confused said...

Thanks guys!