Sunday 6 July 2008

Headache... Tense Exciting Headache

I have a thumping headache, all this new information vying for space in my limited jelly like brain. I have loads to take onboard and am at the tense stage when I fear I can't do this job or that I will somehow get found out. I have sorted a ton of stuff out today and relaxed by making a super handmade cushion and listed it on Etsy.
I can't back out of this property job as the boss got me all new stationery printed on Saturday as a starting gift, plus a new phone which I have no chance of ever being able to use effectively.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Well, I suppose the manager must have faith in you being able to cope with the job or you would have been out on your ear by now.

Love the shoe avatar.

Inwardly Confused said...

Yeah he does have faith the crazy fool, hahahaha, been flexing managerial muscles I forgot I had.