Tuesday 16 September 2008

Break Up

My sister rang on Sunday to tell me she is splitting up from her husband......I was stunned and yet not at all surprised.
Her and her husband always seemed to bicker, I figured that was just they way they did things. I can't imagine how crap she feels, her husband is not taking it well....he has verbalised his hatred for her to our Mum, he thinks she is having an affiar. I don't care if she is or not, that's not my business, I just want to make sure she is ok. In true my family stylee my Mum is blaming herself and my Dad is trying to please everyone and ends up sounding like a twat.
It made me look at my husband and realise how fucking lucky I am, or course he is lucky too because I am ace... but wow we managed to meet each other and make it work. PHEW!

2 comments:

Geoff said...

My sister split from her previous husband about five years ago. She's now remarried to someone she's on a similar wavelength to. At least I hope so. You can never be sure looking in from the outside.

Inwardly Confused said...

Indeed this is the second husband my sister has gotten rid of....maybe it's her o_O !