Wednesday 11 November 2009

Elbow Ache

I haven't died or anything I have just been soooOoOoo busy making stuff that I haven't had a chance to do anything else. The house looks like a bomb has gone off and the children are on the brink of having to crowd around the fridge eating ham with their fingers. I also have the mother of all elbow aches, RSI or some such thing, am becoming fast addicted to paracetamol.
At least I am ok money wise which is great but doing tax returns is bollocks, I don't mind paying what I owe I just hate the admin, I will probably end up employing a pixie to do it for me. Yay!

3 comments:

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Ibuprofen is great. Much better than paracetemol.

Word ver: Fergi (Sarah or Alex?)

The Birdwatcher said...

Tax returns. Whats wrong with the 30th January 2010?

Inwardly Confused said...

Hello Paul!