Tuesday 27 May 2008

Like A Lovely New Pair of Socks

Again I try to blog.
I have had about 6 blogs so far.
I get paranoid that I have revealed too much. I think too much about what I write and then get bored. I would love be a great writer but my talent lies in making things.....I could pretty much make a house out of fabric scraps but am rubbish at spelling and grammar. I find writing therapeutic and it means I am not sitting boring my family and friends with my obsessions. If my husband has to hear about why I hate Level 42 one more time I think he might move permanently into the conservatory taking the wine rack with him.
So I embark upon another blog, a more honest blog, a less crappy blog.

2 comments:

Betty said...

So, are you married to a Level 42 fan then? Hard luck, especially if he still wears those white denim jackets with all the zips on. I suppose it could be worse: he could be an ex-member of Shakatak.

Inwardly Confused said...

Oh Betty it's a good job I had a Tena Lady, in that made me laugh like a proper twat...no he doesn't like Level 42 thank God and Elvis! It's just I loathe them with all my being and can't shut up about it.