Thursday 7 August 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

So after weeks of being shouted at by silly old boss man and him undermining all my decisions I declared that I no longer wanted the job. That put the wind up him. It was SO not worth the hassle. It was a full time job for two hard working people and not a part time little pootle around extra pocket money job that he had me believe. Of the 21 house he owned in this town, 2 are being completely refurbished, 3 need complete refurbishment and the rest need more than your average set of repairs and all need total redecoration.
Even Sarah Beeney would drop a bollock and run.
He also had the cheek to question what I did of a day....and after I spent 20 minutes giving him a blow by blow run down of every event that happened that day he THEN tried to jusify asking by saying he wanted to make sure I wasn't trying to rip him off...what a nob. I was a total find, someone who was willing to get her hands dirty and still able to manage effectively, he will have a hard time finding a decent replacement....yeah good luck with that cuntface.

In more money spinning news I got offered a better job and had a big handbag order...YAY.

No comments: