Monday 29 December 2008

Limbo

It's that weird limbo time between Christmas and New Year, it feels odd eating party food but that's all there is in the house. I think I shall hunker down with the kids and watch the new dvds we got. Poor hubby had to go back to work although I think he was tired of playing Mario on the Wii so probably welcomed the change. I really need to get back to work myself, I have done some great new designs for necklaces and my sketchbooks are being well used but I can't seem to muster the energy to get my pliers and hammers out.....back to the sofa it is then hee hee.

2 comments:

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Just as it's odd to be eating party food, I'm having a bit of trouble getting used to drinking stupidly every night - still, some things have to be done.

Inwardly Confused said...

Cheers!