Friday 5 December 2008

Moolah

So I have been doing some work from home for a company basically answering queries regarding people's shares. The work is great and I get to so it in my pants if I like and I can sit and draw and sew between calls so essentially I am being paid to do my own stuff. Awesome. Except for the past three months there has been a fuck up every single payday.....the first time I was due to be paid I had to wait two extra weeks with a barrage of excuses until they admitted their payroll function wasn't working correctly.
Last month I had to ring the managing director on his mobile so he could go into a bank and literally put the cash in, I didn't have a penny in my purse. This was the Saturday morning after I spent all day Friday telling him it hadn't been put into my account and could he sort it before the weekend where it would turn into an inconvenience for both of us.
Today was supposed to be pay day and the money isn't there again, he is saying that it might take 48 hours to clear which takes us to Sunday when fuck all can be done if it isn't there and I will have to wait until Monday when I can try to query it and may have to wait yet again. If pay day is today then have the fucking money there, if it's going to take until Monday to clear then tell me THAT is pay day you nob. I am so out of my mind with rage one minute and resignation the next that I am exhausted. I hate having to try to get people to be proactive knowing the inevitable problematic out come that is about to hit could be avoided. I gave up proper job type jobs so I wouldn't have to put up with this sort of fuckwittery. I bet you a million fucking quid that the Christmas stuff I wanted to get with my wages tomorrow will be sold out by the time these cunts pay me.
Fuck fuck fuck and cunt!

No comments: